Star Trac Spinner Bike
A big step up from the Star Trac Spin-Style V Bike, the Spinner Pro Bike gives you the heavier flywheel that you find on spinners in the gym. You'll find Star Trac bikes in gyms across the U.S. The seat and handlebars adjust to fit virtually all sizes of user. The crank assembly is especially strong to provide reliable performance for everyone. Go with the best! (Also known as the Model 7070)
Note: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for up-to-date availability.
- Gym Quality constrution
- 43 lb. flywheel
- 121 lbs overall
- No-Slip Handlebars with dual water bottle holders
- Dual-Sided Pedals
- Bottom Bracket crank cover protects bottom bracket from rust and corrosion
- Seat and handlebar adjustments offer many fits
- Push brake safety system brings flywheel to a fast stop with minimal effor.
- Silver frame, black shrouding, black flywheel
- 51.6" L x 20.1" W x 40" H
- Warranty: Frame 5 years, Parts - 2 years, Labor - 1 year
Just like the gym
This bike is the same one I teach on 4 times a week. Great product, very durable. Donna on 14th Jun 2012
Same as gym?
I believe this is the same model as I used in my spin class. At least it feels the same. I have had no problem with mine. Jason C. on 11th Jun 2012