Horizon's Best Elliptical Machine
The Horizon Fitness EX 79 is a step us in features from the EX 69. It features more resistance levels, a higher user weight capacity, and a longer parts warranty. So if the highest quality is your goal, the EX 79 is your choice. Another unique feature of the EX 79 is the arches built in to the foot pads to ease the strain on your feet. The 20” stride length can accommodate all but the very tallest users. A heavy flywheel provides a smooth motion.
The Horizon EX 79 Elliptical is especially comfortable. It is easily mountable due to its low pedals. Its handles feel right because they are close together. You are not forced to bend forward as you are on many other ellipticals. The elliptical movement of your feet is flatter than on most ellipticals, providing a movement that is much closer to your natural stride.
Note: This is the E-79 - 02, the most recent version of this model.
- 20 electronic resistance levels in 5% increments
- Up to 20" stride length
- Heavy 17.6 lb. flywheel
- Low 11" step-on
- LED displays
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Advanced Goal Center with eleven programming options
- 3 Target workouts, 3 Method workouts, 2 Customizable workouts
- iPOd dock and controls with speakers
- Workout Fan
- 325 lb. User Capacity
- Home Warranty: Frame & Brake - Lifetime, Parts - Two Years, In-Home Labor - One Year
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!