The Best Nautilus Home Treadmill
in 2016, a top consumer magazine tested thirty-nine treaadmils and named the T616 "the most impressive of these new machines." What’s different about the Nautilus T616 Treadmill is that its display actually has two monitors --- one for your workout and the other for whatever else you want to do at the same time, like use your tablet. Connects to Nautilus training apps easily through Bluetooth so you can track your progress. Well cushioned so you can complete those long runs comfortably. Still, with its big motor and high user weight capacity, the T616 will almost certainly last longer than you will!
- 26 built-in workouts, including weight control, heart heath, manual, and custom
- Speeds up to 12 mph
- Incline up to 15 degrees
- 3.0 chp motor
- 20” x 60” 2-ply belt
- Folds up and rolls away for easy storage
- Backlit LCD display shows distance, time, calories burned, and more
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitors (chest strap included)
- Calculates fitness after each workout
- Speakers, MP3 port, USB port
- 3-speed cooling fan
- Assembled Dimensions: 77.2" L x 35.2" W x 57.6" H
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Manufacturer’s Home Warranty: Frame & Motor- 10 years, Mechanical & Electronic- 2 years, Labor - 1 year
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!