The One with the Big Incline
This is the treadmill you’ve seen Jillian Michaels with on TV – the Nordic Track X9i!. It’s a treadmill, but unlike almost all others, you can raise the incline up to forty per cent. That means a super calorie burn. Treadmills can burn more calories than this high incline can multiply that amount several times. Itt’s true whether you walk or run. The big 10” screen connects your iFit program to the Internet and allows all other Internet use as well. Even holds your tablet.
- From 6% decline to 40% incline with the touch of a button
- Big 10” color Android browser screen motivates and entertains
- 0 – 12 mph
- 22” x 60” treadbelt is wide and long for all sized users
- 3.0 chp motor
- 44 built-in workouts, including speed, intensity, incline, and calorie-burning programs
- Very easy to assemble
- iPod-compatible sound system with 3” speakers
- Wireless chest strap included for hands-free pulse reading
- iFit-enabled – no need to buy a module or cards, just a subscription
- Two workout fans to keep you cool
- Big 2.5’ rear roller for extended wear of parts
- Assembled Dimensions: 70.2" L x 39.6" W 69.7" H
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Home Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Parts – 5 years,, Labor – 2 years
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
ProForm 2000 Treadmill
$1,999.00$1,299.00 Choose Options