Everything You Want and Nothing You Don't Want
The Smart Strider 695 CSE comes right out of the box ready for use within minutes. Plus it’s iFit Coach-ready, which means that, with a separately bought membership, you can mount your tablet into the specially-made holder and virtually run the most scenic spots in the world through connecting to Google Maps. The 0 - 10° Incline adjustable from the console to simulate uphill hikes and runs and burn more calories. The 24 built-in workouts include Endurance, Tempo, and Peak components so you can work out to your full capacity. Then when you’re done, you can fold the 695 CSE up vertically so that it takes up very little space.
- Super-easy Assembly: just unbox it and go in a few steps
- Work your upper body using the workout arms with padded hand grips
- LED Display conveniently shows your workout data
- Contact heart rate monitor: grip the handlebars and view your heart beat
- Heavy gauge solid steel construction stands up to hard use
- 18” stride length for full strides
- AC Adapter Included to save on batteries
- Oversized cushioned pedals provide a variety of comfortable foot positions
- 18 lb. inertia-enhanced flywheel provides a natural feeling stride
- SpaceSaver Design for easy foldup and space-saving storage
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance
- Workout Fan keeps you cool
- Integrated Tablet Holder for effective mult-tasking
- iPod-compatible sound system with two inch speakers
- Transport Wheels for easy movement to storage
- Oversized Leveling Feet to keep the elliptical stable with strenuous use
- Water Bottle Holder
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 65” H x 32” W x 80” L
- Home Warranty: Frame – lifetime, Parts & Labor – 1 year
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!