Strong and Easy
The new Smart Strider 935 is just the right mix of strength and price. The 350 lb. user weight capacity is higher than most ellipticals in this price range. The 935 is super easy to set up for use right out of the box. Also super easy to fold up for storage. Plus, there is no module required to use iFit to virtually run the world’s trails with Google Maps and track your results wirelessly. They call is Smart Stride for a reason. See the video in the tab below to see what we mean.
- iFit-enabled (annual membership sold separately)
- Touchscreen displays time, speed, resistance, distance, and calories burned
- Controls in the handlebars for easy adjustments
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitors (chest strap included)
- 30 built-in personal trainer workouts
- 24 levels of magnetic resistance
- Heavy 18 lb. flywheel for smooth operation
- Incline adjusts up to ten degree for greater calorie burn
- 2 speaker sound system
- Workout fan keeps you call
- iPod-compatible music port
- Oversized, adjustable pedals for adjusting your stance
- User Weight Capacity; 350 lbs.
- Home Warranty: Frame – lifetime, Parts – 3 years, Labor 1 year
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!