Reebok’s Best Elliptical Machine
The 1210 gives you everything Reebok has to offer in an elliptical trainer. Everything you need for getting in shape in the convenience of your own home. 30 built-in workouts, 24 levels of resistance, full color Android browser with touch screen, adjustable stride length, adjustable ramp are the big things, but see the features listed below for more. The 1210 comes iFit-enabled, which means you don’t have to buy a separate module, just a subscription, in order to open up the world of online fitness, tracking and virtual workouts. Two hi-definition video workouts are included standard to give you a taste of that world before you sign up.
- 30 built-in Personal Trainer workouts
- 24 levels of magnetic resistance
- 20" to 22" power adjustable stride
- Heavy 30 lb. flywheel for smooth movement
- Controls in the handles for easy changes
- Ramp adjustable up to 20 degrees to target different muscle groups
- Adjustable cushioned pedals
- iPod-compatible music port
- HD Video Workouts
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitors (chest strap included)
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Workout Fan keeps you cool
- Water bottle holder
- Assembled Dimensions: 68" L x 26" W x 68" H
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Home Warranty: Frame – lifetime, Parts – 5 years, Labor - 2 years
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!