One of Reebok’s Most Popular Elliptical Trainers
Adjust the oversized pedals of the Reebok 910 for best fit and maximum comfort and then you are off. Make convenient adjustments as you go with controls right on the workout arms. Read your heart rate transmitted to the console from the wireless chest strap. Change the ramp angle to target different muscle groups. iFit is already enabled; you just need the buy the subscription separately. See all the features below and ask yourself if you need anything more. Note: This model is sometimes referred to as a Zigtech. This term refers to the style of cushioning.
- Magnetic Resistance for super quiet operation
- 26 built-in and custom workouts, including weight loss
- 22 levels of resistance
- Incline tamp auto-adjustable up to 20 degrees for targeting different muscles
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitors (chest strap included)
- Solid steel construction
- 28 lb. flywheel for smooth momentum
- 7” backlit race track LED display
- iFit-enabled for even more workouts and variety
- Two speakers are iPod and MP3-compatible
- Adjustable oversized pedals
- Transport wheels for easy movement and storage
- Workout fan keeps you cool
- Water bottle holder
- Assembled Dimensions: 68” x 26” x 68”
- User Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Home Warranty: Frame – lifetime, Parts -3 years, Labor – 1 year
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!